- We have a “24 hour/50% charge” rescheduling/cancellation policy.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled appointment.
- More than 15 minutes late, 50% charge imposed.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please keep
- a quiet level of conversation.
- a specified time limit for our service
- Hideko Spa opens for 10 AM – 9 PM. Monday-Sunday. 7 days a week
- A valid major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or Hideko Gift Certificate will be asked of you at time of booking to secure and confirm your appointment(s). Your credit card will not be charged at the time of scheduling.
- We require 24 hours. Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment time or clients who no-shows without notice will be charged 50% of the price of scheduled service.
- However, we understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment with your therapist/technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. Rescheduling/Cancellations can only be made by phone (310.612.4550) or by email (email@example.com). Rescheduling/Cancellations requested after business hours are dealt with the following day.
- Walk-ins are welcome based on availability, but not guaranteed for a service.
- If you arrive late, we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will have to reschedule and we will charged 50% of the price of scheduled service.
- There is a time limit for our service. We appreciate our guests to keep the specified time limit, as a courtesy to next guests.
- Please respect others while enjoying our spa by maintaining a quiet level of conversation. Our ambiance was created to promote relaxation. We may ask all cell phones set to ‘silent’ mode so as to not disturb yourself or others during your time at the spa.
- Gratuities are therefore left to your discretion. If you would like to show your appreciation to your therapist, 15% to 20% gratuity is customary.
- Children – All clients must be of 18 years to receive a massage or body treatment and 14 years old for facials and foot treatments with parent’s consent.
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. We use the highest quality products and the most up-to-date techniques and sanitation protocols in the industry. However, we are not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned, we recommend a patch test several days before your appointment.