- Please arrive 5 minutes before scheduled appointment.
- We have a 24 hour rescheduling/cancellation policy.
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. We use the highest quality products and the most up-to-date techniques and sanitation protocols in the industry. However, we are not liable for reaction due to our products. If you are concerned, we recommend a patch test several days before your appointment. Please call to schedule.
- Hideko Spa opens for 10 AM – 9 PM. Monday-Sunday. 7 days a week
- Walk-ins are welcome based on availability.
- However, any appointment has to be secured by credit card. We understand last-minute emergencies pop-up. However, if you are unable to make your scheduled appointment with your therapist/technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. Rescheduling/Cancellations can only be made by phone (310.622.2615) or by email (email@example.com). No rescheduling/Cancellations can be accepted after business hours (10 a.m – 10 p.m). Rescheduling/Cancellations requested after business hours are dealt with the following day.
- We require 24 hours. Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 24 hours from appointment time or clients who no-shows without notice will be charged 50% of the price of scheduled service.
If you arrive late, we will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will have to reschedule and we will charged 50% of the price of scheduled service.